ADVANTAGES OF SECOND GENERATION OF COMPUTER:
1. The size of the computer was very small as compared to 1st generation of computer.
2. Transistors were used as internal components.
3. Less heat was generated.
4. Hardware failure was not so frequent.
5. Power consumption was not so frequent.
6. Magnetic tape and were used as wider secondary storage.
7. Wider commercial use.
DISADVANTAGES OF SECOND GENERATION OF COMPUTER:
1. Commercial use was limited due to high cost.
2. Air Conditioner was required.
3. Frequent maintenance was required.